The Proud Owner Of FrostedLands
When applying you must be:
- A registered member of FrostedLands.
- A member of the FrostedLands Discord server with a working microphone.
- Have at least 24 hours of playtime.
- Be active in the community.
- Be well known among community members.
- Have no bans on your record in the past week.
- Be willing to be actively doing their job during a 2 week Trial Moderator period if accepted.
- Must be willing to attend weekly staff meetings.
- If you are denied you must wait 30 days before reapplying.
- If you resigned you must wait 14 days before reapplying.
- If you are caught trying to advertise your application (I.E. Trying to have people +1 your application) it will be automatically denied.
- Do not ask any Head Administrators+ to view your application.
- Please be patient as it does take time for applications to be viewed.
- Do not use fake accounts.
- Must be apart of FrostedLands for at least one week
- The name of your application should be like this: [Name]'s Staff Application
- Understand that if you do obtain the rank of trial moderator that you are to primarily focus on passing your trial period by all means necessary.
- Do not plan on going on LOA during your 2 week period as a trial mod as it will lead to your trial period timing out.
- As a staff member, any LOA of 2 weeks or more will result in a removal from staff.